With Boston being a major hub for business and travel in New England, it’s no surprise that it’s such a busy city. Whether Boston is your go-to spot for work or play (or a Red Sox game!), or you’re visiting for a short time, there’s no shortage of things to explore in this welcoming city booming with opportunity. You can walk through the history of Boston and feel its presence as much as you feel the excitement of the new and the now.
Since there is so much going on, it should come as no surprise that business owners here in Boston can get swamped-- building maintenance can start to fall by the wayside.
While the kinds of businesses and restaurants in Boston couldn’t be more varied than what’s offered right here in the city, each business has one thing in common: The need for a professional cleaning service that is trustworthy and reliable.
Are you in need of some assistance to keep things clean and running smoothly? If you’re searching for a commercial cleaning service in Boston, look no further than Cleaning Services Group for all of your cleaning and building maintenance needs.
How Cleaning Services Group Can Help Your Facility
Cleaning Services Group is proud to offer janitorial services and building maintenance across for companies and organizations across the country. But what sets us apart from other nationwide cleaning companies? What makes us the best commercial cleaning service?
Even though we are a large company, with available resources aplenty, we also pride ourselves on our ability to offer personalized, tailored care for your commercial property. Unlike other Boston commercial cleaning services, we have the knowledge, the skillset, and the manpower to tackle your toughest jobs, and we do so with a personal touch.
If you’re trying to hire cleaning staff on your own - You’ll incur all the expenses yourself: from staffing to equipment to products, and also including uniforms, insurance, training, and more. Why not hire a group of already-trained professionals to do the work?
There’s no business too large or too small for Cleaning Services Group, so whether you represent a small diner, an entire school corporation, or an office building or medical building, we’re there for you.
What Can We Do For You?
What kinds of services do we offer for our clients and the buildings they manage? Each building’s maintenance plan is personalized to their unique needs, but we do offer a wide array of services to make your life easier, and your building cleaner. This can take the form of all kinds of services:
- Custom Janitorial Services: We offer scheduled restroom sanitation, which includes restocking the paper supply as well as trash removal. Janitorial services can also include stair and elevator cleanings, surface cleaning and disinfecting, and much more-- all to meet the needs of your building.
- Concrete Polishing: You shouldn’t have to look for a separate concrete polishing company, which is why Cleaning Services Group offers this service for you. Keep your floors looking fresh and neat, instead of tired and grungy, all thanks to our concrete polishing services. Boston gets snowy and icy in the winter, and your concrete floors might look less-than-stellar if they aren’t regularly cared for.
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning: There’s no question that regular carpet cleaning increases the life of your carpets, which is why Cleaning Service Group offers commercial carpet cleaning. We evaluate your building for high-traffic or high-stain areas, we provide the equipment, and we come up with a care plan to lengthen the lifespan of your carpets and keep them in top shape.
- Commercial Floor Care: In addition to concrete polishing, we offer other types of hard floor care. No matter what material your floors are made of, they offer a strong first impression for your customers and clients. We can take care of your floors with basic upkeep and maintenance, reducing the risk of permanent damage to ensure they look great for years to come.
- Window Cleaning: You need a commercial cleaning company that can handle everything-- from the floors to the ceiling, including the windows in between. We clean your windows inside and out so that you present a great image for your customers. If windows are smudged or dirty, they won’t leave a great lasting memory for your clients. You’ll be amazed at the difference in the light quality in your space when you have natural light pouring through the windows when your windows are regularly cleaned! And? We use a water-fed pole system instead of harsh chemicals, to keep our cleaning environmentally friendly, too.
Perhaps it’s time to let us handle the cleaning in your building? See what sets us apart from other Boston commercial cleaning services. For more information on how our team can take your building to the next level of clean, reach out today by completing this service inquiry e-form.