Maintaining a clean environment in a medical facility is critical. A clean facility reduces the risk of hospital-acquired infections (HAI) for patients and ensures a safe and healthy work environment for your staff.
A clean medical facility also frequently has higher ratings, which can lead to more business and higher profitability.
Especially during the COVID-19 pandemic, it’s never been more important to find medical cleaning services that are committed to following the proper techniques to keep the spread of infection low in your facility. Cleaning for health means way more than ensuring the windows are streak-free and the floors are swept and mopped; it’s about preventing illness and reducing the transmission of infectious diseases.
This kind of cleaning can have a positive impact that extends far beyond enjoying sparkling clean floors, patient rooms and exam rooms. What we’re discovering is that the additional health precautions medical cleaning services like CSG are taking to keep illness like COVID-19 at bay are actually promoting health and wellness in patients.
Take, for example, these newborns and their mothers, who are benefitting from the additional safety measures put in place by select cleaning services to prevent the risk of infection or COVID-19 spread in the facility. They have lower infection rates, shorter hospital stays and better recovery thanks to these important protocols.
In short, the healthcare cleaning service you choose matters to you, and it matters to your patients as well.
Exceptional Healthcare Facility Cleaning
Cleaning Services Group is dedicated to providing medical cleaning services that match the caliber of expert care you deliver to all of your patients. To accomplish this, all of our medical cleaning services are performed with meticulous precision and impeccable attention to detail.
We even use a color-coded cleaning system to prevent cross-contamination between areas of your building. This means we will never use the same microfiber cloths, mops or buckets to clean the bathrooms that we do to clean the lobby or medical exam rooms. We use this technique and countless other similar measures to promote wellness and prevent the spread of infection or transfer of dangerous bacteria throughout your healthcare facility.
Medical cleaning isn’t like cleaning a house, restaurant or office building. Medical facility cleaning services must work diligently to meet these standards or risk contributing to the spread of infection. There are all kinds of regulations to follow and protocols to observe, and we understand the unique challenges that accompany medical cleaning services, including:
- Staff safety, including mitigating the spread of infection, properly handling bloodborne pathogens and the use of personal protective equipment (PPE), and the proper cleaning methods to disinfect and sanitize your facility.
- Meeting strict regulations, including rules set forth by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the Association of periOperative Registered Nurses (AORN) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
- Cleaning with patient privacy and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) in mind.
- Cleaning with security and theft mitigation in mind.
Thorough Staff Training
Our staff is specially trained to meet the high safety standards of maintenance and cleaning in healthcare facilities. You can trust the staff we put in your facility will be knowledgeable in the following areas specific to medical facilities:
- We train employees on the use of safety data sheets (SDS), product information for all the cleaning agents we use. These sheets contain information on potential hazards such as fire and reactivity and how to safely work with the product. All of the products we use are certified Green Seal cleaning products.
- Our employees are extensively trained in HIPAA requirements. We use a training program that’s specifically designed for nonmedical staff to understand the regulations in regard to their jobs.
- Our staff’s extensive training can even lead to better Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (HCAHPS) scores. This survey collects information through 21 questions about the experience from the patient’s perspective. One of the nine key topics is the cleanliness of the medical facility environment.
Attention to Regulations and Standards
Only authorized and qualified workers are assigned to a customer’s property. Our employees go through background checks in addition to our extensive training. While healthcare laws and regulations vary from state to state, our staff is trained for the state they work in. Our entire company is in strict compliance with federal healthcare regulations, such as the regulations and guidelines put out by:
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
We also comply with the Joint Commission of Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) standards for all employees. The JCAHO is an independent, not-for-profit organization that works with over 20,000 healthcare facilities nationwide. It is nationally recognized as an organization that helps facilities meet quality standards. We also work with other industry monitoring companies to provide the patients and employees of all of the medical facilities we serve the safest and cleanest environment possible.
Types of Medical Facilities Served
No two medical facilities are alike. Each one requires its own cleaning procedures to maintain a safe and healthy environment. CSG is well versed in the skills required for each medical cleaning service as well as the nuances involved in cleaning all types of medical facilities, including:
- Medical offices (10,000 square feet minimum, five to seven days per week service).
- Urgent care centers (five to seven days per week service).
- Surgery centers (10,000 square feet minimum, five days per week service).
- Clinics (five to seven days per week service).
CSG has locations throughout the United States offering a wide array of cleaning services from janitorial to deep clean to maintenance. With over 40 branches nationwide and more than 1,500 sites serviced every day, we’re right in your neighborhood and ready to help you keep your community well.
Because we have locations spread out across the country, we’re an ideal cleaning service to handle multiple facilities. Get the same level of professional cleaning at every facility when you work with the CSG team.
We’ve helped health organizations standardize and enhance their cleaning procedures by saying goodbye to smaller companies that don’t know the intricacies of medical cleaning services and ushering in a higher level of cleanliness. We’d love to do the same for you.
National Services, Individualized Attention
We got our start as a very small operation, and while we have the advanced tools and expert practices of a national business, we’ve never lost the small-business level of care for our clients.
We developed our proprietary software, CSG Auditing Platform (CAP), to guarantee we reach your cleaning and maintenance standards consistently with personalized care. We can address and correct any issues in real time. Our clients have access to service tracking, scheduling, audits and KPI metrics, giving them the ability to have the information they need immediately without even making a phone call.
We have countless positive reviews from happy clients in the medical field, but we’d rather show you our exceptional work rather than tell you about it. Reach out to our professional service team today by submitting a service inquiry so we can help you make your medical facility a cleaner, healthier and more productive environment.
“BIG THANK YOU TO OUR HOUSEKEEPING TEAM FOR KEEPING OUR FACILITY CLEAN AND OUR EMPLOYEES AND PATIENTS SAFE EVERY DAY! WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR ALL YOU DO!” - Drug & Alcohol Treatment Center
Our Clients Include: