Maintaining a clean environment in a medical facility is critical. A clean facility reduces the risk of Hospital Acquired Infections (HAI) to patients and allows your staff to work in a safe and healthy environment. A clean medical facility has higher ratings, which can lead to more business, and profitability.
Our staff is specially trained to meet the standards of maintenance and cleaning in health care facilities. You can trust the staff we put in your facility will be knowledgeable in the following areas specific to medical facilities:
- We train employees on the use of Safety Data Sheets (SDS) product information for all the cleaning agents we use. These sheets contain information on potential hazards such as fire and reactivity, and how to safely work with the product. All of the products we use are Certified Green Seal.
- Our employees are extensively trained in HIPAA requirements. We use a training specifically designed for non-medical staff to understand the regulations in regards to their jobs.
- Our staff’s extensive training can even lead to better Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (HCAHPS) scores. This survey collects information through twenty-one questions about the experience from the patient’s perspective. One of the nine key topics is the cleanliness of the hospital environment.
Regulations and Standards
Only authorized and qualified workers are assigned to a customer’s property. Our employees go through background checks in addition to our extensive training. While healthcare laws and regulations vary from state to state, our staff is trained for the state they work in. Our entire company is in strict compliance with federal health care regulations, such as the regulations and guidelines put out by:
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
We also comply with Joint Commission of Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) Standards for all employees. The JCAHO is an independent, not-for-profit organization that works with over 20,000 healthcare facilities nationwide. It is nationally recognized as an organization that helps facilities meet quality standards. We also work with other industry monitoring companies to provide the patients and employees of all of the medical facilities we serve the safest and cleanest environment possible.
Types of Medical Facilities Served
CSG is skilled at cleaning all types of medical facilities including:
- Urgent Care Centers
- Surgery Centers
- Medical Offices
- Nursing Homes and Assisted Living Facilities
- Dental and Optical Centers
CSG has clients throughout the United States, offering a wide array of cleaning services, from janitorial to deep clean to maintenance. We developed our proprietary software, CSG Auditing Platform (CAP), to guarantee we reach your cleaning and maintenance standards consistently. We are able to correct any issues in real-time. Our clients have access to Service Tracking, Scheduling, Audits, and KPI Metrics, giving them the ability to have the information they need immediately without even making a phone call.
Give our expert service team a call today so we can help you make your medical facility a cleaner, healthier, and more productive environment.
Additional Medical Cleaning Resources
- 4 Things To Know About Medical Facility Cleaning from the CDC
- Why Hire Professionals To Do Your Medical Office Cleaning?
- How To Prevent Hospital-Acquired Infections (HAI)
- Is Your Healthcare Facility Facing Cleanliness Challenges?