For retail and grocery stores, the difference between a clean environment and a dirty one could be the difference between a one-time customer and a lifetime customer.
No matter how fresh the produce or how great the service, if customers find dirty floors and restrooms in your store, it will taint their perception of your brand. People want to shop in a clean environment because it’s a reflection of your business. If you don’t care enough about keeping the store clean, how concerned are you about your products?
The overall appearance of a business that’s open to the public is crucial for making a good, lasting impression on customers, and this is especially true in retail, as people may be put off entering your shop or making a purchase if it is unclean. Customers feel safer, their confidence in you is higher, and your sales are enhanced by a well-kept enterprise.
Why Hire CSG over other Professional Cleaning Companies?
Cleaning and housekeeping for retail and grocery stores should be trusted to a professional company because they are trained to do it properly. Cleaning Services Group, Inc. provides expert cleaning services to groceries and retail facilities nationwide. Here are some additional reasons to hire Cleaning Services Group, Inc. over other professional cleaning companies:
- Hygiene. Not only is a dirty store unsightly, it can present health hazards for customers and employees. Employee illness leads to absences that will affect customer service and your overall bottom line. CSG makes sure all areas are not only cleaned, but sanitized.
- Cost. Because CSG provides cleaning services nationwide, we can buy products and materials at a bulk rate. We pass this savings on to our customers.
- Accountability. CSG uses a proprietary tool to hold our people accountable. The CSG Auditing Platform (CAP™) is the only software in the industry that combines scheduling, internal audits, 3rd party audits, and reporting on KPI metrics.
- Safety. Wet, slippery floors and potentially dangerous chemicals can present possible injuries and health issues to those untrained in the safety and cautionary procedures to do the job. If they are injured, you’ll be dealing with workman’s compensation claims and absences. We provide intensive training to all our workers, so that they provide the safest and most efficient ways to provide the cleaning and housekeeping services for you. We are bonded and insured, so that you are not liable in the case of injury while our staff is performing the job.
- Consistency. CSG prides itself in low employee turnover. We believe that it’s important to retain trained individuals who provide quality service to our clients. That means you get experienced staff to clean your facility.
Because CSG has a process in place that holds our staff accountable, you won’t need to manage our people. You can manage your company without having to worry about whether your cleaning company is doing its job.
Hire CSG to Professionally Clean Your Retail Facility
At Cleaning Services Group, Inc., we know the importance of a clean store. That’s why we pay special attention to these sensitive areas when we provide service to our retail and grocery store clients.
Contact us today to learn how we can provide your retail facility with the professional cleaning needed.
Additional Retail Cleaning Resources
- Rate Your Grocery Store Cleanliness From Your Customers’ Perspective
- Why Should Retail Stores Hire Professional Cleaning Companies?
- Hard Floor Care Is a Lot Like Preparing For the Super Bowl
Our Clients Include: