Commercial buildings contain a variety of surfaces, which is why you need a cleaning service that specializes in hard floor care.
No matter the type of flooring, we've got you covered. Here are just a few of the floor surfaces we care for:
- Resilient VCT tile
- Ceramic tile
- Stone floors (all types including granite, marble, travertine, slate)
- Concrete floor cleaning
Maintenance Scheduling for Hard Floor Care
CSG schedules your hard floor care maintenance one year in advance. Floor traffic is considered when scheduling the services. High traffic lanes will receive extra maintenance and care versus low traffic areas. Your budget is always a top consideration when planning the yearly schedule.
Surveys have shown that the cleanliness of the floor in a facility affects people's perceptions of that facility. In fact, in a retail store study, 86% of customers say they will not return to a store if they thought the floors were unclean. Let us make sure that the only thing the only thing your visitors notice about your floor is how clean it is.
Why Equipment Matters
Equipment downtime costs everyone more money, which is why we use top of the line equipment with a proactive plan for ZERO DOWNTIME on equipment.
- Our Certified mechanics are on call nation-wide
- In the rare circumstances that a piece of equipment goes down, our on-site backup equipment is ready to go
- Each piece of equipment receives weekly equipment audits
- Each piece of equipment has a full maintenance schedule
- CSG performs Preventive Maintenance on all equipment every quarter
Additional Floor Care Resources:
- Why Proper Floor Maintenance is Critical for All Flooring
- Safe Flooring: The Importance of Measuring the Coefficient of Friction
- Is Ice Melt Wreaking Havoc on the Floors of Your Commercial Building?
- Trends in Floor Care for Commercial Buildings
- The Last Thing You Need – A Slip & Fall Lawsuit
- Hard Floor Care Is a Lot Like Preparing For the Super Bowl
“Sean and Diana - I wanted to take a moment and say thank you to you both. We just successfully remodeled 93 stores and reintroduced them to our customers. CSG manages 56 of the 93 stores. The two of you did a fantastic job managing the madness that comes with remodeling this many stores at one time. I am sure we moved each one of the 56 floor stripping dates five times and then did the same thing with the floor scrubs that accompanied those strips. You both kept me sane during the process so thank you very much!! The stores look fantastic and we owe a lot of that success to the two of you.”
Retail Services Specialist, Store Development
NATIONAL GROCERY STORE